Date(s) - 28/02/2016, Sunday
1:15 am - 3:15 am
While CIOs and other C-suit executives are busy in improving the health of their respective organisations often their own health takes the backseat.For an organisation to remain healthy it is of paramount importance that their employees are healthy and happy. This is more crucial for C-Suit employees as they deal in stressful situations while making decisions, which are crucial for the future and survival of the organisations.
In order to give it start CIOs Of India, with the support of GOQii, is organising a 5Km health run (In which you can actually walk the 5Km also) for CIOs, friends and their family in Delhi and Mumbai on 28th February,2016.
This is actually the start of healthy living and for many such events in the future. So please come with your family (Spouse and Kids above 15 years) to make a healthy start of your journey.
Event details are mentioned as below.
Mumbai: Nana Nani Park – Girgaum Chowpati
New Delhi: Nehru Park – 1st Parking Gate on Niti Marg (opposite Australian High Commission)
Reporting at 07:00
Start Time – 07:30
Breakfast at 08:30
Sunday 28th February 2016
- This event is For CIOs and their family (Spouse and Kids over 15 years of age)
- Bib collection between 07:00 to 07:30 from GOQii volunteers outside the Venue
- The time limit for the run is one hour so you can walk and run.
- Mumbai: The run begins at 07:30 and goes all the way on Marine Drive promenade to Princess Street Flyover & back to Nana Nani Park
- Delhi: The run begins at 07:30 and Two rounds of the Nehru Park are to be done.
- Watering station en route – approx. 2 Km distance
- Breakfast will be served to all registered participants at the Venue
- Kindly do not litter the Venue and surroundings
- Come to venue in workout clothes and shoes by 07.00
Registration for this event is closed.
I affirm and state that Me, my spouse and my ward(s) are physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated walk/race. We have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.